LUSH Sommelier Guided Wine Tastings (Priced Per Person)
LUSH Private Wine Tastings
8 Guest Minimum
• Available 7 days per week at all LUSH locations (from noon up to 5pm Monday thru Thursday and from noon to 4pm Friday-Sunday) with an eight guest minimum. Please and thank you book at least a week in advance to ensure we can schedule appropriately.
LUSH Wine Tastings
Available at all locations, 7 days per week, Noon-4pm by Reservation
6 Wines, 8 Guests Minimum, Includes Wine-friendly Snacks
- Please select intriguing, adventurous or full on wine nerd for our wine selections -
• Available 7 days per week at all LUSH locations from noon up to 4pm with an eight guest minimum. Please and thank you book at least a week in advance to ensure we can schedule appropriately.
• For a minimum of 16 guests and Staff Picks or Luxe, you may select the private Reserve Room at LUSH Roscoe Village.
• We will guide you and your guests thru 6 wines, custom selected based on the occasion, your tastes and season.
• We believe wine tastes better when you are having fun and it is free of wine snobbery and pretense. That being said, please let us know if you would prefer an introductory, wine lover or full on sommelier nerd level tasting.
• We will pair light noshes with your tasting, please let us know of any allergies.
• Plan on an around an hour and a half for your tasting. After your tasting, you are welcome to order additional bottles and food à la carte.
• We offer 10% off of any retail purchases of any of the wines from your tasting. This is particularly special, because it is quite rare for LUSH to offer discounts.
• We offer three levels:
Staff’s Picks $45pp++
Luxe (best value) $55pp++
++ = tax and 21% service
• In order to confirm your tasting, we take a 50% deposit in the form of a LUSH gift card which we will keep in our safe and apply it to your bill the day of your event. This can be done with a credit card over the phone.
Sample of wine friendly noshes to enhance your wine:
Duck Fat Popcorn with Spicy cheese powder
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cured Sardines, Everything Matzah
Togarashi hummus, Grilled Bread
Roasted Beet Hummus, Raw Veggies
Aged Gouda, Lavendar Buckwheat Honey, Roasted Pecans, Dried Cherries
Single Estate Chocolate
• Lobster Roll canapés to replace sardines +5pp
• Mini Paris Bistro Steak Frites to replace one of the hummus +5pp
• Petite LUSH Burgers to replace Aged Gouda +10pp